Friday, August 1, 2008

The Pieces

In response to my previous post, Lou asked a very obvious and long over-due (on my part) question:

"For the great unwashed and uninformed, just what is your Masters going to be in?"

This came as a real surprise because I can't figure out how I managed to overlook this detail. Anyway ... (drum roll please) ...

I can fix one of these ...

I wear one of these ...

I own one of these ..And these ...
But would never get one of these ...


Who am I?? A mechanical engineer!!! And don't worry, contrary to popular belief, nerdiness is not THAT contagious.

8 comments:

chika said...

hahahaa! I love how you put it down in pictures! Geek power :p

neutron said...

Thanks chika!

RyanLoghry said...

Hey Neutron! I work with all kinds of engineers at my day job. Nerdy, yes. Interesting innovative thinkers? Oh heck yeah. 8 )

Go forth and... enginuit.

neutron said...

Hey, thanks Ryan. I'm all over it!

Cormac Brown said...

So when are you going to create an Astroboy and will you have him kick Chuck Norris's ass?

neutron said...

I'm all over it!

PŕōuđPāŀĩ said...

LOL no wonder u like pingpong your nerdiness :D

neutron said...

hhaha, yeah ... it explains a lot of things.