Saturday, August 9, 2008

Louie's Loose Tooth

I've noticed a few people have been blogging about teeth and fairies lately (eve, mm) so I thought I'd share a little story of my own.

I have three older brothers:
Huey
Dewey
and Louie.

Louie lost a tooth
cause Louie ate an apple.
Then came Mother Goose
and the two began to grapple.

"Leave me my tooth!" lisped Louie.
"Leave me your tooth!" gasped Goose.

"Louie, give me your tooth or the moose on the loose will come here to roost" said Goose.
"A moose on the loose against four ducks and a goose?" gulped Louie.

Louie looked to his tooth
and then to the apple.
"The tooth goes to Goose
but I keep the Apple."

Goose took the tooth and aimed for the roof.
"Louie,
Dewey,
Huey.
Watch Momma Goose throw beyond the roof
and into the sun where it will be more fun."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very original. And witty. I like it.

neutron said...

Thanks Lou!