Saturday, May 3, 2008

day with the in-laws.

my fiancée's cousin just gave birth to a healthy baby boy but happens to live 500 km away (from my fiancée that is). i just so happen to lie somewhere in the middle so on their way there, they picked me up and was there for the long haul. now don't misunderstand me, the in-laws are great. we get along super well and i love them to bits, but being in a long distance relationship, well you know what they say ... two is company.

anyway, you know, we did all that family stuff (which i enjoy) but at the end, when we were all tired and had been driving around for way too long and should've been totally irritated with one another - that's when something magical happened ... we connected. and i mean all of us. like one of those moments you see in tv where everyone's happy, smiling, laughing and in love ... magic. I truly feel fortunate to have had this day. I am honoured to be apart of this family. And I am completely and utterly in love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was all thanks to you ;)
Navigator, interrogator, negotiator...prosecutor!

7aki Fadi said...

awwww, that is soooo sweet :)