Saturday, May 10, 2008

On the hunt.

Over the last seven days or so, I've been working almost non-stop. In fact, today is the first day in a while that I didn't wake up at five in the morning to start on my work. During this time, my diet has essentially been nullified. I'm actually usually quite strict when it comes to that sort of thing, but I've just been so overwhelmed that it (among other things) have been forced to suffer.

An interesting observation, I've noticed that with the less food I eat, the more productive I am. Now, I'm not talking to the point of starvation, but a healthy hunger. I eat, but just barely enough. I almost feel like it's awakening some kind of carnal instinct in me. Maybe like the good ol'days, when we'd hunt and eat so that we could go and hunt again. A very purposeful meal indeed.

No comments: