Friday, May 2, 2008

trying to be me ...

so, if it isn't already obvious, I'm totally a rookie when it comes to this. i am rather computer savvy, so I at least have that going for me. people, really, i'm trying to organize the blog a little, maybe add a thing or two to my profile, but i can't. i really and wholly cannot. am i taking this a little too seriously? why am i having such a hard time doing this? gotta relax, keep it cool, just be me, right?

in other news, it's 1:40 am right now and there's a bunch of idiots outside who have just decided to move into my appartment and let the rest of world know too. i feel like going out there and telling them to shut the hell up, but i wouldn't, that'd just be mean. if they're going to be idiots, there's no point in imitating them - i think. didn't someone once say treat people the way you'd like to be treated? sheesh, i wonder if they ever heard that ...

No comments: