Saturday, May 23, 2009

Judging Extremism Cont'd

I've been waiting for the "right" moment to finish this but I feel as though I'm waiting for something that doesn't exist. My mind is running, my thoughts are convoluted and I can't seem to make things slow down. So here it is -- abridged, uninteresting but the best I've got.

----------------------

A big hefty man stands in the distance. Moving quickly, with vigour. A few steps closer and it all becomes clear. The boulder he holds high comes crashing down under a sound of breaking twigs. He does this again, with even greater strength and even more determination. Only this time you see there are no twigs.

The deer before him is dead.
The strength within you is gone.
And all that is left is ...

----------------------

I'm not really sure how this story ends. Do you fight? Do you run? Do you judge him? Did I judge him?

I guess what I'm trying to say is ... who really knows? Anything.

No comments: